Real Racing 3
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Stunning graphics
- Real worldwide tracks
- Lots of car brands and models
- Time-shift multiplayer mode (even with Facebook friends)
- Lots of events/game modes
- In-app purchase system
- More Arcade than simulator feeling
- Requires 1.7GB free
+ By ELECTRONIC ARTS
Real Racing 3 is one of the most anticipated car racing simulator for Android
Real Racing 3 is bursting into scene. After months getting trailers and scoops, it has finally hit our mobile devices. Let's see if the wait and expectations generated were well-worth.
I would bet no one's is complaining about RR3's graphics, at least, if comparing to what's currently on the mobile market. Graphics are stunning: reflections and effects look neat and amazing on cars. It features well-crafted and realistic environment that perfectly recreates official tracks: Indianapolis, Laguna Seca, Silverstone and many many more. Obviously, graphics can always be enhanced but that's by far the strongest point of the game.
Controls work great too Unlike other similar racing titles, there's no pedal button: pedal to the metal, and players can just adjust speed by braking (tap the screen). Steering can be controlled both with the accelerometer (default) or with a screenpad steering wheel. The thing with controls is that it doesn't feel as realistic as other simulators. It seems to be closer to Arcades than pure car simulators.
All the events (game modes) in RR3 use their own asynchronous mode, time-shifted multiplayer (TSM). In other words, the other cars are AI-controlled version of other players that have raced the event. That makes the game really interesting: you're always competing against other real people without the need to wait for them to join the game. In addition, when signed up using Facebook Connect, you can challenge your friends with the same TSM system.
And here it comes, the BIG catch of this game: in-app purchases. Regardless the parental control issue, I don't complain about in-app purchase system. However, EA has gone a step further with it in RR3. There are two in-app currency: cash and gold. Cash is used to buy cars, upgrades and repairs. Gold speeds up the cars/upgrades delivery and repairing time. Yes, you've read it right: besides a price for stuff, it introduces time as a "purchasable" resource. If you aren't willing to pay for reducing that the time it takes buying or repairing stuff, you'll have to handle waits for almost everything, even when you earned cash enough to buy cars (that's it, you'll have to wait for the delivery, and you'll be notified when ready). This obviously kill the playability of the game since, at a certain point, user will be forced to purchase gold/cash packs.
The game is still one of the best racing games on Google Play. So, it's still highly recommended. However, lot of users are disappointed with it at this point.
Real Racing 3 features a continuously expanding roster of officially licensed tracks, a 22-car grid, and over 100 meticulously detailed cars from manufacturers like Ferrari, Porsche, Chevrolet, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, Bugatti, and Audi. Plus Real-Time Multiplayer, Social Leaderboards, Time Trials, Ghost Challenges, and innovative Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology, allowing you to race anyone, anytime, anywhere.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
**This is a resource-intensive game featuring extremely high quality visuals. Please make sure you have at least 1.5GB of free space on your device. **
Take the wheel of over 100 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers like Ford, Aston Martin, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Pagani, and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid – the most epic racing experience on any handheld.
Burn rubber on a full lineup of 12 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Circuit des 24 heures du Mans, Dubai Autodrome and many more.
Get bumper to bumper with friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting. When your friends and rivals aren’t there, drop into any race to challenge their AI-controlled versions in Time-Shifted Multiplayer™.
MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 2000 events, including Cup races, Eliminations, Endurance challenges, and Drag Races. Choose from a diverse range of upgrades to maximize your car’s performance. Customize your car with a broad variety of paints, vinyls and rims. View the action from a variety of camera angles, tweak the HUD and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.
THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Powered by the remarkable Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features detailed car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for truly HD racing. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all and pushes the boundaries with every update.
Welcome to the definitive racing experience for everyone, everywhere.
Real Racing 3 is always receiving support for new devices, check out the most recent additions here >> bit.ly/RR3DeviceSupport
Terms of Service: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Real Racing 3 Videos
Become a true racing legend in our Scuderia Ferrari update!
• Join Scuderia Ferrari – Follow Ferrari from its origins all the way to today's engineering marvels.
• Three generations, three challenges – Conquer these special events for a chance to own the three iconic vehicles.
• Monza racetrack – A palace of speed, ideal for showcasing the Italian motor industry.
• 3 New Ferrari Series – Over 140 new events in total.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - com.ea.games.r3_row.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.1 released on 01/03/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.7.0 released on 11/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.6.2 released on 10/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.0 released on 08/01/14.
- NewApplication reactivated on 07/08/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.0 released on 07/08/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.0 released on 05/27/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000000 downloads level reached on 05/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.0 released on 04/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.0 released on 03/04/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.3 released on 02/17/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.2 released on 01/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.0 released on 01/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.0 released on 12/03/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.0 released on 10/23/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.5 released on 09/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.0 released on 07/05/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.12 released on 06/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.11 released on 06/05/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.7 released on 04/25/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 04/25/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.5 released on 04/13/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 03/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.59 released on 03/09/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 03/06/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 03/01/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 02/28/13.
Displaying 4 of 27 - show all
Iove it very much
It's a nice game
Free to play, pay to win. And pay a lot at that. The game is fun and possibly one of the best out there on this platform but micro transactions are a deal breaker. I'd rather pay in full for a game than dl for free and have to pay silly amounts of real money to progress at a decent rate.
Runs very smoothly on my ASUS Zenfone 5 with no lags at all :)
Świetna gra, polecam
Dobra gra... polecam / great game
Good game, but online multiplayer absolute crap, Jerky cars, constant disconnections, no understand why positions on pole, cars magically jump ahead, ghost cars wipe you out, and car goes from fully controlled to uncontrollable in one smooth corner. Has Potential but costly in gold if constant disconnections, bloody annoying